Thursday 6 May 2010

Election Special; cut off in its stride

So todays election day, not that I needed to tell you that. You'd have to be living with Bin Laden to NOT know that. And even he's quite up to date, unfortunately I guess his only source of information is discarded issues of The Daily Mail, which is probably why he's not attacked us in awhile. He thinks we're over run by 'johnny foreigner' and we're all gonna get cancer in a years time anyway for having pentops/metal pipes/owning something made in China. But I digress.

So yeah, up till this year I've made a point of not talking about politics, it's always guranteed to spark ugly arguements, because you see, this comes as a surprise to some people but...we don't all have the same opinion. This is why three things should never be discussed in polite company; politics, religion and Stephen Hawking vs Christopher Reeve.

By the time you're reading this we'll have probably ushered in our new overlord anyway. Hopefully. Although there's been alot of talk of hanging parliament if they don't get enough votes, or something like that.

I -like most people that don't have peerage- am praying to Buddah, Allah and Eamon Holmes that the Tories don't get in. Unlike most people I don't have a grudge against David Cameron, he's good at what he does. Mostly.

Anyway, I'm being forced to go now, so I must cut this thing in half, my dear Wife is telling me it's time to watch House. Hopefully tomorrow we wont all be sent to the Gulag. And if you disagree with me you're probably a southern facist who uses Kittens as slippers.

1 comment: